1. Guest,
    We need good tech writers that are willing to help out here at ZL-OA. If you like taking photos of jobs as you perform the steps on your repairs, have historical ads/documents from old magazines, or any else you think belongs in the Technical Library than you might be able to help. Send a private message to Furchin, Mudrunner88, Chris, Jarney, Wuputt, or Markus56 and we can lead you in the right direction to get started.
    Dismiss Notice

1986 Kawasaki ZL 900/750 Eliminator plus spares

DavidGB Aug 8, 2019

1. DavidGB

DavidGB Supporting Member

For sale: 1986 Kawasaki ZL 900/750 Eliminator plus spares. Although I could potentially get more selling the bike and spares separately, I want all this to go in one hit, so am selling at this price for that reason and do not intend to sell any spares separately. Thanks. Here's your chance to own a rare piece of 80s muscle bike heritage. This is a 750 model fitted with a 900 engine and upside down forks. It is MOT'd until 10th April 2020 (no advisories) and is mechanically sound. I’ve owned it since 2012 and it’s only been used for occasional pleasure use on short journeys. The odometer reads around 45,000 but this is a replacement odometer and engine so it isn’t going to be much of an indicator of use. It’s been fitted with a 12v port. It's not mint and could do with a little TLC. The sale includes loads of spares including one GPZ 900R engine (chain driven version of Eliminator's shaft drive), spare 900 Eliminator head, barrels and pistons, two 750 Eliminator engines for parts, exhaust pipes, seat, upside down forks, carbs, rear wheel, swing arm, brakes, loom, service manual book etc. No delivery - cash on collection only from Chelmsford, Essex. Any questions or if you'd like to see more photos, please message me. Thanks. David 27.02.19 (2).JPG

2. GaryD

GaryD Supporting Member

I may have missed it but how much?