1. Guest,
    We need good tech writers that are willing to help out here at ZL-OA. If you like taking photos of jobs as you perform the steps on your repairs, have historical ads/documents from old magazines, or any else you think belongs in the Technical Library than you might be able to help. Send a private message to Furchin, Mudrunner88, Chris, Jarney, Wuputt, or Markus56 and we can lead you in the right direction to get started.
    Dismiss Notice

2019 HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ZL-oa NATION

R. J. Nov 28, 2019

1. R. J.

R. J. Supporting Member

:hello: Happy Thanksgiving to all of you and your Families. :group20cheers:. :wav:. :rollingrock:. :occasion18:. :happyfaceputtfrnt7k:. Have a great day.

2. 87kawzl

87kawzl Supporting Member

Happy Thanksgiving! Got my head full of Arlo Guthrie's Alice's Restaurant a little bit ago. Great Thanksgiving tune!

3. Wissler

Wissler Senior Member Supporting Member

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

4. R. J.

R. J. Supporting Member

:hello: My Wife, Son and I spent all morning getting Thanksgiving dinner ready for 8 people. IMG_8360.JPG

87kawzl likes this.
  5. Eastwood

Eastwood Supporting Member

Happy Thanksgiving all. This Turkey sure did stuff itself today.

6. markus56

markus56 ZL-OA Co-owner Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator Supporting Member

Happy Thanksgiving everybody! We went to a nice, prepared meal and let someone else deal with the cooking and cleanup.

7. R. J.

R. J. Supporting Member

:hello: We have always cooked dinner for the Holidays except for Thanksgiving dinner in 1986 because we closed on our new house that Friday which we still live in today. We went to a Ungarian Restaurant in Daytona Beach that Thanksgiving because I'm Ungarian. They done up dinner just as we did and it was just as good. When I lived in PA with my Parents they would cook for 25 Family members for the Holidays. It was good times along with a few bad ones if ya know what I mean, :laughing7:.

8. furchin

furchin ZL-OA Co-owner Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator Supporting Member

(because I'm Ungarian)-----now that explains why you are goofy, :laugh::laugh::laugh:

wuputt likes this.
  9. R. J.

R. J. Supporting Member

:hello: Better than being Polish. :laughing7:. Don't tell my Wife that I said that. :laughing7:.

wuputt likes this.
  10. madmanncr500

madmanncr500 Well-Known Member

Happy holidays boys!!!!