1. Guest,
    We need good tech writers that are willing to help out here at ZL-OA. If you like taking photos of jobs as you perform the steps on your repairs, have historical ads/documents from old magazines, or any else you think belongs in the Technical Library than you might be able to help. Send a private message to Furchin, Mudrunner88, Chris, Jarney, Wuputt, or Markus56 and we can lead you in the right direction to get started.
    Dismiss Notice

4 INTO 1 Collector

kvalheim Feb 10, 2018

1. kvalheim

kvalheim Well-Known Member

Any one have a good collector for a 4 into 1 exhaust system. The one that is currently on my bike got damaged by the speed shop that did some work on my ZL900 last summer. After getting the bike back from them I noticed it and they told me tough. Lesson learned. Now I would like to find a replacement to fix it. Let me know if any one has one laying around. Thanks

2. markus56

markus56 ZL-OA Co-owner Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator Supporting Member

Don't know if it's sold yet but I saw one on e-bay this past week and it looked like a pretty good one.

3. kvalheim

kvalheim Well-Known Member

Cant find one on ebay but i dont know what the one you seen is listed under. If you find it send me the link please