1. Guest,
    We need good tech writers that are willing to help out here at ZL-OA. If you like taking photos of jobs as you perform the steps on your repairs, have historical ads/documents from old magazines, or any else you think belongs in the Technical Library than you might be able to help. Send a private message to Furchin, Mudrunner88, Chris, Jarney, Wuputt, or Markus56 and we can lead you in the right direction to get started.
    Dismiss Notice

86 zl600 exhaust

Robert L. Jun 6, 2019

1. Robert L.

Robert L. New Member

I have a 86 zl600, it has a 4 to one exhaust with one outlet on right, muffler label says Kawasaki 1100/900, fits and sounds great, think you can see in profile picture, just trying to identify

2. furchin

furchin ZL-OA Co-owner Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator Supporting Member

Need a close up picture of the system to help you identify it. Also, from the paint scheme it may be an import from across the pond or repainted here in the USA as that color was not a factory release here. Reason I say is because I don't know of any 4 into 1's made for the 600 in the states but do know of a system from Japan that was for the 600.

3. R. J.

R. J. Supporting Member

:hello: F1 made a duel set of mufflers for the ZL 600. Donnie Dirt from AL had a set on his ZL 6.

4. Ed

Ed Active Member

I have a stainless 4 into 1 JR for a ZL600.

5. Robert L.

Robert L. New Member

Not the best picture, I'll get a better one

6. Robert L.

Robert L. New Member

Not the best picture, I'll get a better one

Attached Files: