1. Guest,
    We need good tech writers that are willing to help out here at ZL-OA. If you like taking photos of jobs as you perform the steps on your repairs, have historical ads/documents from old magazines, or any else you think belongs in the Technical Library than you might be able to help. Send a private message to Furchin, Mudrunner88, Chris, Jarney, Wuputt, or Markus56 and we can lead you in the right direction to get started.
    Dismiss Notice

Apologies Re- My Countries childish behaviour!

Trojan441 Jun 3, 2019

1. Trojan441

Trojan441 Well-Known Member

Well , you may/will see some disgraceful behaviour in the UK, whilst your President visits here. To me it doesn't matter whether you like the man or not ,some decorum should be exercised! The extreme far Left have infiltrated all sections of our Society. There is no such thing as balance anymore!

R. J., kvalheim and markus56 like this.
  2. 87kawzl

87kawzl Supporting Member

No apologies necessary, we have seen plenty of instances where people can not have a proper discussion on politics. It seems the old ways in which many were taught that "you can't learn anything when your lips are flapping" has degenerated into angry shouting instead of normal debates where learning occurs and opinions are swayed.

3. Zed1

Zed1 Member

It is moronically embarrassing thought

4. markus56

markus56 ZL-OA Co-owner Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator Supporting Member

I agree, whether you like the man or not, certain decorum should be the rule of the day. He's disrespected in this country alot too and it's shameful. He's the first POTUS I remember that is actually doing what he said he'd do before he was elected and that alone pisses a lot of people off but I will be voting for him AGAIN! People get their panties in a wad over the way he acts sometimes but they fail to realize most billionaires act, talk and do as they please......mostly because they are billionaires......and he's no different. I don't care about all of that, I care what he does for our country and from what I've seen, his heart is in the right place. If lefties can't deal with that, piss on 'em!

kvalheim likes this.
  5. rammy1500

rammy1500 Supporting Member X2

I don't know when disrespecting the President became acceptable, I was not an Obama fan, although he was a much more articulate speaker than Trump, but he wasn't shown the respect I thought a President should have been shown. Bad manners just seem to be the norm now. If you don't like the President, there is a process called voting in this country.

6. R. J.

R. J. Supporting Member

:hello: I voted for Donnie also & will again in 2020. He doesn't care what the far left has to say. He is the first President with BIG BALLS When Barack Hussein Obama was in the White House people like us accepted it and moved on.

markus56 likes this.
  7. 87kawzl

USA isn't the only country in the past few years to use their vote and let the establishment know there are consequences for inaction and/or going against what the constituents want done.

It seems the career politicians in the USA didn't get the message and still see 2016 as a flash in the pan. The news just loves playing on the extreme left/right nut jobs and that's what people get fed, the "dirty laundry". I mean what's so newsworthy from people in the middle?

R. J. likes this.
  8. R. J.

R. J. Supporting Member

:hello: I here ya on that. :notworthy:. One thing Donnie did for sure was put the PA Coal Miners back to work. Being from PA Coal Country I know of many who are back to work. People in that area the Mines is all they had/have. I remember when Hillary Clinton had a Town Hall meeting with the Miners she told them all to look elsewhere for jobs or move if you have to because the Mines are history.

9. markus56

markus56 ZL-OA Co-owner Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator Supporting Member

He's put a hell of a lot of people back to work but gets very little credit for it. All you hear is the butt hurt people!

kvalheim and R. J. like this.
  10. paulfun

paulfun "King Of The 1/4mi (Internally Stock)"

What scares me most is what happens when our generation is gone?

11. markus56

It won't be a pretty picture, you can believe that!

12. R. J.

R. J. Supporting Member

:hello: I heard that Automotive plants are opening back up in MICH & OHIO. Even RAM Trucks are coming back to the USA instead of MIXICO so I heard. We the so called baby boomers are getting thin. They die at about 150 a day so I was told. World War II vets are going at 1500 a day. They are and always will be the back bone of the USA. I just hope we are teaching our kids and grandkids as our parents have taught us. They say that the US is going to turn far left in 30 years or so. I feel our kids will have a hard time with the lefties.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2019
  13. Harriminator

Harriminator Senior Member

:hello:
    @ the moment you have on your southern boarder the same situation we had here in 2015...with the difference that the German boarder was opened for no reason by this idiot from Eastern Germany having too much power in her office as 'solo ruler'.

But anger rises: the District President of Kassel was found last week in front of his house w/ a bullet in the head...(culprit on the run).
    Telling German people during a citizen's assembly that they can leave their country when not willing to help refugees as their civil duty don't brings no sympathy...:angryfire:

R. J. likes this.
  14. 87kawzl

Czech people wanted nothing to do with that flood of imigration in the rest of Europe and the leader was chosen based on that issue.

I'm all for Immigration when done according to the laws. Ever notice how when people rant about it they never make a distinction between legal and illegal.

R. J. likes this.
  15. R. J.

R. J. Supporting Member

Last edited: Jun 9, 2019
  16. Harriminator

Not only the Czech people - as well in Poland, Hungary and Slovakia...the s.c. 'visegrad states'. Big mistake Merkel made was to let all the refu's into Germany and to try afterwards to distribute them in Europe via Brussels Parliament - answer by the other countries was: 'You should have asked us before...keep them!!!'

How stupid can you get...?

17. Trojan441

Saw a picture of Angela in her early days in the East DDR, with a Commie uniform on!

18. Harriminator

In the foreseeable future your country will be out of this 'blue-flag-with-yellow-stars-club' - be happy! I hope Boris J. will make it as PM, he's the right one to say 'THANK EU!'.

19. Trojan441

I was @ School when we joined the " Common Market" later on the European Ecomonic Community & couldn't see a problem with it & now if it was working properly n' less of a political dictatorship & "gravy-train", I maybe wouldn't have voted Brexit. The trouble is Bureaucrats have ambitions n' love power n' wealth n' control! I haven't a motorcycle that I can ride through London anymore as they all do not meet the emissions standards Only my Classic almost 60 year old Norton's, when resurrected would qualify to ride through the capital city!