1. Guest,
    We need good tech writers that are willing to help out here at ZL-OA. If you like taking photos of jobs as you perform the steps on your repairs, have historical ads/documents from old magazines, or any else you think belongs in the Technical Library than you might be able to help. Send a private message to Furchin, Mudrunner88, Chris, Jarney, Wuputt, or Markus56 and we can lead you in the right direction to get started.
    Dismiss Notice

Ballroom jeans

Wissler May 8, 2018

1. Wissler

Wissler Well-Known Member Supporting Member

After struggling with uncomfortable jeans while riding for almost 30 years, my wife bought me a pair of Duluth Trading Ballroom jeans. They have a gusseted crotch. Oh, I laughed a little when she took me to get them, but I rode for the 1st time in them for about 3 1/2 hours last night in perfect weather. Not once did I have to reach down and re-situate the package.
    For $60 riding is now a complete pleasure.
    My 1K was a raging beast to boot. Perfect ride, just perfect

sttubs and R. J. like this.
  2. GaryD

GaryD Active Member

Isn't it great when the product name perfectly describes the function. :roflmao::laugh:

Shame we can't get them this side of the pond.

3. 87kawzl

87kawzl Well-Known Member

Wait till you try the Bullpen drawers and the button down shirts! Second to none. If ya gave up an email you will get discounts regularly.

4. markus56

markus56 ZL-OA Co-owner Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator Supporting Member

We actually have a store downtown that I've been meaning to get to and this thread is lighting the fire. Should go great with the extended crotch underwear they also sell. Thanks for sharing Wissler, most of us welcome a product that will give us more room!

5. ZLrider

ZLrider Well-Known Member

Odd, but I've never owned an uncomfortable pair of jeans. Thought that's why people wore em actually. Maybe you're just buying them too small, I will admit I could never fit in the size I used to wear.

I've been thinking about buying a pair of actual riding jeans though, just because of how normal denim basically shreds on contact with tarmac.

6. Ducky Dog

Ducky Dog Active Member

I resorted to crotchless panties years ago!
    :rotf:

7. markus56

markus56 ZL-OA Co-owner Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator Supporting Member

I went to my local Duluth Trading store yesterday and bought me a pair of these jeans to ride with when I go to the Dragon next week for several days. They give you plenty of extra room in the crotch where a guy needs it most (at least I do). Thanks for posting Wissler, greatly appreciated!