1. Guest,
    We need good tech writers that are willing to help out here at ZL-OA. If you like taking photos of jobs as you perform the steps on your repairs, have historical ads/documents from old magazines, or any else you think belongs in the Technical Library than you might be able to help. Send a private message to Furchin, Mudrunner88, Chris, Jarney, Wuputt, or Markus56 and we can lead you in the right direction to get started.
    Dismiss Notice

BitChute:: Rig The Gibbet up now!

Trojan441 Oct 8, 2019

1. Trojan441

Trojan441 Well-Known Member

Okay, I had a look on Bitchute n' one of the first things I come across as I scrolled through the First display Frontispiece, no searching involved is a Lank haired, blond bespectacled freaky skanky -looking American guy testifying on how he is going to rape a minor, (Female), POS, either he is mentally ill or a retard or both. Can't say how much his P**D me off. Free Speech has it limits, sorry it was one of your own, but society gotta start taking responsibility for what it produces in humans because it would seem that individuals want twisted rights without responsibility!

If someone is rotten to the core, with a festering mind, like a bad apple in the barrel it infects and rots others too and I believe in some cases taking the life of the perpetrators of evil, is, ( before they take the lives of others), possibly the only way out in this kind of situation!
    I think both Hindley & Brady, (Moors murderers), should have been executed I was a child @ the time living 20 miles away from the murder scene n' the shock n' fear was palpable, that child killers were on the loose. I have driven n' ridden over Saddleworth Moor n' it never fails to chill me, 50 plus years after the events that took place there.

This exhibits the dark side of the internet, it is of course ever present and on some Internet platforms, POS's can all link up together! A dangerous situation no less!

Last edited: Oct 8, 2019
  2. Trojan441

Trojan441 Well-Known Member