1. Guest,
    We need good tech writers that are willing to help out here at ZL-OA. If you like taking photos of jobs as you perform the steps on your repairs, have historical ads/documents from old magazines, or any else you think belongs in the Technical Library than you might be able to help. Send a private message to Furchin, Mudrunner88, Chris, Jarney, Wuputt, or Markus56 and we can lead you in the right direction to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  1. The Original Sin

The Original Sin Active Member

Took a nice ride the other day and somewhere along the way one of my front fork caps popped off. (Bummer) Anybody out there have a chrome fork cap for sale?
    P.S. I'm still looking for a nice speedometer. ZL 1000

2. R. J.

R. J. Senior Member

:hello: You can buy new OEM ones but they are flat silver & not chrome. I'd tell ya that I have one but I'd say more likely no. I think I threw it away. :pain10:. + I'm so deep in things that I can't see. :laughing7:.

3. Ducky Dog

Ducky Dog Active Member

My bike has one chrome and one dull silver
    would be nice to have a matching set,,, LOL

4. R. J.

R. J. Senior Member

.:hello::Laughing4::laughing7::nono::notworthy:.

5. Ducky Dog

Ducky Dog Active Member

o_O
    Parzilla has them for 12 bucks each
    probably the dull ones

6. The Original Sin

The Original Sin Active Member

I saw some really cool HD chrome ones on EBay. I guess if the circumference of the fork is the same they should fit, anyone ever try?

7. R. J.

R. J. Senior Member

:hello: We had one member buy a chrome set for a Honda & he modified the stay fasteners so that they would work on the big ZLs.