1. Guest,
    We need good tech writers that are willing to help out here at ZL-OA. If you like taking photos of jobs as you perform the steps on your repairs, have historical ads/documents from old magazines, or any else you think belongs in the Technical Library than you might be able to help. Send a private message to Furchin, Mudrunner88, Chris, Jarney, Wuputt, or Markus56 and we can lead you in the right direction to get started.
    Dismiss Notice

Funniest thing

Wissler Aug 6, 2019

1. Wissler

Wissler Senior Member Supporting Member

So, I'm driving my Chevy truck on the way home today....got this old cat on a Harley riding my arse for about 5 miles. I could barely see his head in my rearview.
    Bro, I'm doing 10 over. He starts getting even closer. The guy in front of me signals to turn, I apply my brakes, and the dude on the bike honks his horn. WTF?
    After the guy in front of me turns, we continue on our merry way with this guy so close, he could probably hang on to the back of my truck

Enough.
    I start to clean my windshield, spraying profusely.
    Well, he must not have liked the taste of it and finally backed way off.
    Un frigging real.

2. 87kawzl

87kawzl Supporting Member

Some people....
    Drifting over to the berm and kicking up some debris usually works if the monkey pi$$ dont.

3. R. J.

R. J. Supporting Member

:hello: He would of passed you if he was on anything but a Harley. Most will only go about 110. What cracks me up is when some bone head on a bike brake checks me when he's on a bike. :laughing7:.

4. Harriminator

Harriminator Senior Member

As long as it's a Harley you could repeat the end of Easy Rider...:eek::whistling:.

R. J. likes this.
  5. R. J.

R. J. Supporting Member

:hello: Never seen that Movie. How does it end. My favorite bike Movie of all time is Time Rider.

6. Harriminator

:hello:

7. 87kawzl

Don't click RJ! Spoiler alert! Watch from the beginning!

8. R. J.

R. J. Supporting Member

:hello: I do remember watching parts of it but could never bring myself to sit through the whole thing. What was the reason for the 2 hill billies gunning down the bikers. I take it that they didn't see the shot gun. :laughing7:.

9. Harriminator

:hello:USA - the 'S' stands for Shooting...then as now. It was the ending idea of Hopper, maybe he didn't knew how to finish else...or was stoned like 99% of production.:laughing7:

10. 87kawzl

From the stoned mind of a film maker (random double homicide) to the "drive by" in the hood where children earn their stripes for the gangs.... society has degraded tremendously in a few short decades.

R. J. likes this.
  11. Harriminator

Some things haven't changed yet...:unsure:

ebtu2nbwwaikofm.jpg

12. R. J.

R. J. Supporting Member

:hello: I guy here in FL was running for Office some years ago. Someone asked him about helping people in the hood. He said first they need to get through High School without getting killed by their own. He went on to say 80% of our Prisons are made up of Black Males between 18 & 25. Needless to say he was forced to with draw from his race for Office. Then came DONNIE !!!

13. ZLrider

ZLrider Senior Member

Hey, where you live bro? Think I had that same moron behind me a couple hours ago! Same story, me in my Chevy pickemup, old coot on a hog right on my ass. Backroads, 10 over, light traffic. He could have passed at will. I just ignored his ass, but have to remember the windshield washer tip.

Never heard of Time Rider, I'm going to have to check that out. I thought everybody had seen Easy Rider. If I remember right they got gunned down just because those rednecks didn't like "long hairs."

14. R. J.

R. J. Supporting Member

:hello: Time rider is an early 80s movie. It's about Lyle Swan running the Baja 1000 on a modded Honda XL 350 and accidentally gets sent back in time (1800s) during a time travel experiment. IMO it's the best bike movie. Then Came Bronson is a 70s bike movie that is also good. Easy Rider. If they would of been on anything but Harleys they would of lived. :laughing7:.

Raf900 likes this.
  15. Raf900

Raf900 Member

Even if your bike is bone stock, deleting the octopus that is emissions will not cause you any issues. the air leaks cause poor idle. take it a step at a time. You seem mechanically inclined and all , keep going it will all sort out.

R. J. likes this.
  16. R. J.

R. J. Supporting Member

:hello: I think you wanted this post in the need advice thread.