1. Guest,
    We need good tech writers that are willing to help out here at ZL-OA. If you like taking photos of jobs as you perform the steps on your repairs, have historical ads/documents from old magazines, or any else you think belongs in the Technical Library than you might be able to help. Send a private message to Furchin, Mudrunner88, Chris, Jarney, Wuputt, or Markus56 and we can lead you in the right direction to get started.
    Dismiss Notice

Hello from Ca.

K-Ray Jun 26, 2018

1. K-Ray

K-Ray Senior Member

It's been a few years guys, Just got a new laptop and thought I would drop in and say hello.
    My two tone ZL900 is still running and is as fun as ever to ride ...
    The wife and I are doing great still riding running around and enjoying life.
    I don't know who's still around are what everyone has been up to ?

Take care , and I'll check back in tomorrow and read some of the threads.

2. 87kawzl

87kawzl Senior Member

Nice to hear from ya.
    Doing great in the Burgh, enjoying my new rear shocks on the twisties between the raindrops.
    The painter did a nice job with that two tone on your bike!

3. furchin

furchin ZL-OA Co-owner Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator Supporting Member

Good to have you drop by K-Ray. I see you have navigated the new site.

4. markus56

markus56 ZL-OA Co-owner Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator Supporting Member

Hello K-Ray......great to see you around again. I do see you on Facebook so I've kinda' kept up with 'ya. Many of the old timers you remember are gone now and rarely rear their heads anymore. After you spend a few days in here again, take a look around and let us know if there are things you'd like to see changed or suggestions of how we can make it more attractive to members. Welcome back Brother!