1. Guest,
    We need good tech writers that are willing to help out here at ZL-OA. If you like taking photos of jobs as you perform the steps on your repairs, have historical ads/documents from old magazines, or any else you think belongs in the Technical Library than you might be able to help. Send a private message to Furchin, Mudrunner88, Chris, Jarney, Wuputt, or Markus56 and we can lead you in the right direction to get started.
    Dismiss Notice

iOS upgrade

prfixer Oct 8, 2019

1. prfixer

prfixer Senior Member Supporting Member

Anybody else having trouble with the site after the latest upgrade?

2. R. J.

R. J. Supporting Member

:hello: When was it done. I have noticed it takes longer to up load pics.

3. prfixer

I’m talking about the most recent software update from apple on my iPhone.

4. R. J.

R. J. Supporting Member

:hello: I don't own any apple products. I don't use my smart phone to go on the net at all. I use my desk top PC.

5. MachIV

MachIV Senior Member

Computers, the Yugo of electronics.

6. GaryD

GaryD Supporting Member

Use my phone to call people...and my PC to do the internet...'coz it's got a nice big screen!

R. J. likes this.
  7. R. J.

R. J. Supporting Member

:hello: Why mess around with a itty bitsy 3 in screen and a tiny little key pad when I have a fire breathing high out put home built PC with a 27 inch screen and a big ass key board along with 5 cooling fans. :laughing7:. I very rarely use my phone to take pics. My camera can take a pic of a grass hopper @ 100 yards and can stop a top fuel funny car in its tracks when moving at 300 MPH. _______________________________________ IMG_8184.JPG IMG_8185.JPG IMG_8186.JPG IMG_8187.JPG IMG_8188.JPG

8. 87kawzl

87kawzl Supporting Member

We haven't seen any grasshoppers or top fuel cars but I think I may have spotted some of them there fast moving vixens @ bike week. I am more inclined to believe that you were the one stopped in your tracks when you saw them!

R. J. likes this.
  9. prfixer

Thanks yet again for the thread hijack and posting completely useless information to the original question. It would be a bit difficult for me to drag my pc onto my locomotive while I'm at work, which is where I spend most of my time. If you can't add anything of use pertaining to the original post/question, stay the hell out!

R. J. likes this.
  10. R. J.

R. J. Supporting Member

:hello: I'm retired and when I did work I didn't have time to be on the phone. My cell phone stayed in my truck. Sorry if you think I jacked this thread.

11. JohnH#II

JohnH#II Active Member

I do not have an Apple device. I have an Android, LG v30 thin Q. It too did a software upgrade last week. The shortcut to ZLOA now takes me to a old thread from 2005 about the ZLOA logo design. I have been just moving back to the home page. I may just delete the shortcut and start over to see if it will come in at the home page.

12. GaryD

GaryD Supporting Member

O.K....as it's cleraly your time of the month...no I havn't noticed any probleme with the site.:thumbsup:

MachIV and R. J. like this.