1. Guest,
    We need good tech writers that are willing to help out here at ZL-OA. If you like taking photos of jobs as you perform the steps on your repairs, have historical ads/documents from old magazines, or any else you think belongs in the Technical Library than you might be able to help. Send a private message to Furchin, Mudrunner88, Chris, Jarney, Wuputt, or Markus56 and we can lead you in the right direction to get started.
    Dismiss Notice

Listening to the Soundtrack of Lord of the Rings!

Trojan441 Oct 12, 2019

1. Trojan441

Trojan441 Well-Known Member

The Two Towers:
    I watched some clips of the battle of Helms deep n' the Hornberg on YouTube, going to set up a TV n' combined Video DVD player for the Winter nights! I don't bother with Terrestrial TV. Apparently, they used lots of Rugby players n' Maori's for the Uruk hai n' I laughed & laughed when the Uruk hai with the torch, threw himself into the drain culvert as though he was scoring a winning try in a rugby match!

2. R. J.

R. J. Supporting Member

:hello: I've never watched any of them movies.

3. Trojan441

It is a Classic about "Middle Earth" & the Alliance of Good to combat n' triumph over Evil! Some of the creatures in the film , my Grandad talked to me about when I was little, they go back to Germanic, Celtic & Scandinavian times! A lot of the "mythology" is Scandinavian from my birth regions Viking forefathers! The Films as an accomplishment are a work of art, the cinematography is second to none, CGI, Music n' it is based in "our" proto-history from the Northern "white" peoples, we descended from! The British isles are full of mythology & I have been privileged to visit many Ancient n' beautiful sites!

Last edited: Oct 13, 2019
  4. Trojan441

Basis of the Story!

5. R. J.

R. J. Supporting Member

:hello: I've tried to watch them but lost interest 20 minutes in as I did with the Harry Potter movies. They are just not my thing.

6. Zed1

Zed1 Member

There good but the books are better

vinny likes this.
  7. Trojan441

I read the Book @ 18, but then my part of the country, where I grew up was full of mythology, ghost stories & historically witchcraft, the Pendle witches, being 20 miles from my home town! However, as always, truth is hard to ascertain!

8. Trojan441

So, what kind of Films do U like R.J.?

9. R. J.

R. J. Supporting Member

:hello: Action mayham movies. Good chic flicks with my Wife. :laughing7:.

10. Trojan441

Shoot 'em up then! Never seen a good "Chick flick" recommend one?

11. R. J.

R. J. Supporting Member

:hello:
    [QUOTE=" Never seen a good "Chick flick" recommend one?[/QUOTE] None comes to mind.

12. R. J.

R. J. Supporting Member

:hello: When Calls The Heart. It's about a small town in Canada. It takes place in the early 1900s. It's in it's 8 th Season. The Good Witch. It's in it's 6 th Season. How come there is no ugly people on these programs. Even the criminals are good looking. :laughing7:.

13. R. J.

R. J. Supporting Member