1. Guest,
    We need good tech writers that are willing to help out here at ZL-OA. If you like taking photos of jobs as you perform the steps on your repairs, have historical ads/documents from old magazines, or any else you think belongs in the Technical Library than you might be able to help. Send a private message to Furchin, Mudrunner88, Chris, Jarney, Wuputt, or Markus56 and we can lead you in the right direction to get started.
    Dismiss Notice

little evel gonna have to get sold

bobst2 Sep 22, 2019

1. bobst2

bobst2 Senior Member

my eye sight is not what i like already sold the ducatis and the bmw. i am gonna look for a good home for litte evel
    it,s in canada. you guys know how much work i put into it
    if anyone is interesdted let me know

Attached Files:

Boermel likes this.
  2. bobst2

bobst2 Senior Member

go to bob st2 galley fo more pics

3. bobst2

bobst2 Senior Member

9400miles

4. markus56

markus56 ZL-OA Co-owner Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator Supporting Member

Beautiful bike, too bad you have to sell.

5. 87kawzl

87kawzl Supporting Member

If that beauty were within a 6 hour drive of me you would be able to take the ad down!

6. R. J.

R. J. Supporting Member

:hello: Yes that ZL 9 is really nice. :notworthy:. You can go to a Web Site that when you put in a quote numerous shippers bid on your bike to be shipped. My friend Brent got his bike shipped from Maine to FL for $280. I do not recall the name of the Web Site at this time but I'll find out.

7. 87kawzl

87kawzl Supporting Member

I'm sure that shipping motor vehicles from Canada to the USA, there are more costs to consider than transport fees.

It would be nice to have a resource for shipping nonetheless.

8. prfixer

prfixer Senior Member Supporting Member