1. Guest,
    We need good tech writers that are willing to help out here at ZL-OA. If you like taking photos of jobs as you perform the steps on your repairs, have historical ads/documents from old magazines, or any else you think belongs in the Technical Library than you might be able to help. Send a private message to Furchin, Mudrunner88, Chris, Jarney, Wuputt, or Markus56 and we can lead you in the right direction to get started.
    Dismiss Notice

Mint ZL900 - Rare Factory Racing Purple

rammy1500 May 21, 2020

1. rammy1500

rammy1500 Supporting Member X2

Perfect side yard find, the hole in the side of the block just needs a little JB Weld and will run just fine on 3 out of the 4 cylinders. Might be able to find a seat or a lawn cushion and slick bald tires are all the trend now. Converted to solar power since the tank and carbs are on my other rides. Probably a few other parts required, but a good weekend of TLC and she'll be good as new. So rare doesn't even come with a title or keys, just like I got her.

Hopefully you figured out it's really not for sale, and not a mint bike and there wasn't a factory racing purple. Just some humor to brighten your day. Hope everyone is doing well.

2. 87kawzl

87kawzl Supporting Member

What's her name, Poison Ivy? Lol.

Still some hard to find parts on her, if you ever want to get rid of the rad plastic, I'm your huckleberry.

3. rammy1500

One of these days I plan on stripping it down to the frame and store anything of value inside, but with 3 other ones that always need work, she is on the bottom of the list.

4. R. J.

R. J. Supporting Member

:hello: I see some POT plants in the engine bay. :laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:.

EggmanZL1 likes this.
  5. R. J.

R. J. Supporting Member

:hello: So where is that purple pot planter sitting at.

6. Harriminator

Harriminator Senior Member

:hello:I thought they only grow on trees...this kind is more easy to harvest, the Botanyminator:laughing7:.

Last edited: May 22, 2020
  7. rammy1500

It's at my son's, got it as a parts bike along with his Eliminator years ago, didn't have much parts to begin with but I'd say his backyard needs a good weeding.