1. Guest,
    We need good tech writers that are willing to help out here at ZL-OA. If you like taking photos of jobs as you perform the steps on your repairs, have historical ads/documents from old magazines, or any else you think belongs in the Technical Library than you might be able to help. Send a private message to Furchin, Mudrunner88, Chris, Jarney, Wuputt, or Markus56 and we can lead you in the right direction to get started.
    Dismiss Notice

Need ZL900 Radiator

rkerg Mar 8, 2019

1. rkerg

rkerg Senior Member

Yup, I am looking for a non leaking radiator for my 900, so, if you have one that you want to sell, hit me up.

2. markus56

markus56 ZL-OA Co-owner Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator Supporting Member

I've got a couple of good ones around here that I can part with. Let me dig them out this weekend and I'll get back with you.

3. rkerg

rkerg Senior Member

great, thanks.

4. markus56

markus56 ZL-OA Co-owner Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator Supporting Member

Is your fan good? If so, I've got a good radiator that you can swap your good fan assembly to for 40 bucks. I would think you can ship one for 20 bucks but let me know and I'll box it up and find out. The sensor is there too but the fins need combing in the front.

5. markus56

I looked yesterday and I do in fact have a good fan if you don't. If you want the fan too, you can add 25 bucks to the price I quoted earlier.

6. rkerg

rkerg Senior Member

Great. My fan works so I just need a good radiator. If you have PayPal I can send the $ that way.

7. markus56

Gotta' box it up and get it weighed yet but will before Monday......stay tuned.

8. markus56

Send me a massage "conversation" since I need your mailing info.