1. Guest,
    We need good tech writers that are willing to help out here at ZL-OA. If you like taking photos of jobs as you perform the steps on your repairs, have historical ads/documents from old magazines, or any else you think belongs in the Technical Library than you might be able to help. Send a private message to Furchin, Mudrunner88, Chris, Jarney, Wuputt, or Markus56 and we can lead you in the right direction to get started.
    Dismiss Notice

Norton featherbed

Trojan441 Jan 15, 2020

1. Trojan441

Trojan441 Well-Known Member

2. Trojan441

Trojan441 Well-Known Member

I know it is not a "Kwacker" but this German guy is riding a Classic bike like they should be ridden, too many in collections and museums that never see the light of day and are not ridden like they should be!

3. 87kawzl

87kawzl Supporting Member

Norton makes a great looking bike. The old Norton Dunstall combo is especially tasty.

It's a delicate balance preserving the antiques and enjoying them the way they were meant to be used at the same time. Most of us are aware of the deterioration that occurs when things sit.

Trojan441 likes this.
  4. Fern

Fern Supporting Member

Cool video. Great roads with nice turns.

Trojan441 likes this.
  5. 2manybikes

2manybikes Supporting Member

Great video! Owning a classic or antique bike has its challenges. Even the proper climate for storage is important. I am of the opinion that moisture alone causes more damage than anything. I'm fortunate to have a nice place to keep the ponies.

Trojan441 likes this.