1. Guest,
    We need good tech writers that are willing to help out here at ZL-OA. If you like taking photos of jobs as you perform the steps on your repairs, have historical ads/documents from old magazines, or any else you think belongs in the Technical Library than you might be able to help. Send a private message to Furchin, Mudrunner88, Chris, Jarney, Wuputt, or Markus56 and we can lead you in the right direction to get started.
    Dismiss Notice

Relays & Switches

JohnB Dec 10, 2017

1. JohnB

JohnB New Member

I am looking for the following parts for my 19858 ZL 900;

Fan Relay - 27002-1054
    Fan Switch Relay - 27002-1055
    Fan Switch (97c) - 27010-1180
    Fan Switch (110c) - 27010-1188

If you know of equivalent/replacement part numbers please advise.

2. prfixer

prfixer Senior Member Supporting Member

Ebay has the first 3 in quantity

3. R. J.

R. J. Senior Member

:hello: The one that goes on the bottom center rear of the radiator you can buy new OEM for @ $80.

4. JohnB

JohnB New Member

Thanks for the replies; I will look into these sources.

5. SandstoneSmitty

SandstoneSmitty Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Did you find your Relay and switch? I may have some new/used ones in my parts bucket I will let go cheap. Years ago my beloved 'Lil Girl' (86 ZL-900) was possessed by a ghost: Fans would go off and on without the key in ignition. I started with relays and switches. The problem was that the gas tank had rubbed a hot short into the cooling wiring. Months of debugging and 5 cents of electrical tape fixed the problem. The results is that I have parts that I do not need.

6. JohnB

JohnB New Member

Thanks for the reply, I was able to find them.