1. Guest,
    We need good tech writers that are willing to help out here at ZL-OA. If you like taking photos of jobs as you perform the steps on your repairs, have historical ads/documents from old magazines, or any else you think belongs in the Technical Library than you might be able to help. Send a private message to Furchin, Mudrunner88, Chris, Jarney, Wuputt, or Markus56 and we can lead you in the right direction to get started.
    Dismiss Notice

This Week's Parts Deal

JohnH#II Nov 4, 2019

1. JohnH#II

JohnH#II Active Member

Found a cam cover from a GTR1000 (Canada) on the Bay. Worth a shot as it was $20. Came today via box truck. It's flat and true. No cracks or bad dings. It will go on my modified zl900 I'm working on now.

Attached Files:

Trojan441 likes this.
  2. markus56

markus56 ZL-OA Co-owner Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator Supporting Member

I have them on all my ZL's and really like how they clean up that area. Of coarse I save the originals and the plumbing to each bike and they'll go with them one day when I can't ride anymore! Nice price on yours......mine were quite a bit more expensive.

3. JohnH#II

JohnH#II Active Member

Got it from Canada. The shipping was $21 but sometimes that's the price you pay when they are not locally sourced. So total of $41 still not bad.

R. J. likes this.
  4. markus56

markus56 ZL-OA Co-owner Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator Supporting Member

Not bad at all. I had @ 75.00 in each one having bought a few from Germany.

5. R. J.

R. J. Supporting Member

:hello: JOHN: Great find and a really good deal. :notworthy:. The one for my ZL 10 was $64 shipped from Germany. I had it powder coated satin black. I'll install it at my next valve adjustment.