1. Guest,
    We need good tech writers that are willing to help out here at ZL-OA. If you like taking photos of jobs as you perform the steps on your repairs, have historical ads/documents from old magazines, or any else you think belongs in the Technical Library than you might be able to help. Send a private message to Furchin, Mudrunner88, Chris, Jarney, Wuputt, or Markus56 and we can lead you in the right direction to get started.
    Dismiss Notice

Trade my ZL900

Bozang1 Nov 27, 2015

1. Bozang1

Bozang1 Well-Known Member

I wanted to post here since no one else does. Sell or trade my 900. Pic under the bikes section. Willing to trade for...?
    New fabric for my ultralight airplane
    Classic car
    ????
    What do you have?

2. Liam

Liam Active Member

Hope you get a thousand pm 's !
    This thread was looking kinda empty so I figured I'd bring it back to the top of the "whats new" list.lol

3. madmanncr500

madmanncr500 Well-Known Member

Boz I have a 57 chevy needs put together, I have every thing to do it,just not the time....maybe we could work something out, of course will need some boot from your end of the deal.......

oh by the way its a plastic model:rotf: :pk:

4. Bozang1

Just refreshing this post. Still have it. No rush to sell. Just putting it out there. If interested, contact me. (NOT on a pm, my box is full)
    609 941 9143.
    Texting preferred. Boz

5. furchin

furchin ZL-OA Co-owner Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator Supporting Member

"(NOT on a pm, my box is full)"

Boz, why don't you delete unwanted or old pm's ? Or you could move some to the saved pm's file. And remember not all people have texting available.

6. R. J.

R. J. Supporting Member

:hello: I sent you 2 PMs. I got your old water pump & sent the replacement. Did you get it?

7. Bozang1

Yeah RJ, I'm just ignoring you...lmao. I think I texted you to let you know I got the water pump and it's on. Actually supposed to bring the bike home tomorrow. I have deleted a bit of pm's in the past but it always still said it was full so oh well. I don't care that much about that. It always tells me when someone tries to PM me and then I just get a hold of them. A lot of the ones I've kept have phone numbers and stuff and I've put some into my phone but others I haven't. Oh well. Like I said, no big deal to me.

8. R. J.

R. J. Supporting Member

:hello: I'll read a Text but will not respond to a Text. I'm not being rude. To me it is easier to call.

9. Bozang1

I text often, and mostly prefer that over a call in most cases. It's not always the best time to call so they can view and respond to a text at the persons convenience. Everyone's different and like I said, it just depends on the nature of the conversation. If I see something for sale for example, I may text to see if the person would be interested in trading it but if I had a lot if questions, a phone call would be the better way to go.

10. Bozang1

Bike was sold today. Happy seller, happy buyer. Yes, he is a member here but I don't know who. :laughing7: