1. Guest,
    We need good tech writers that are willing to help out here at ZL-OA. If you like taking photos of jobs as you perform the steps on your repairs, have historical ads/documents from old magazines, or any else you think belongs in the Technical Library than you might be able to help. Send a private message to Furchin, Mudrunner88, Chris, Jarney, Wuputt, or Markus56 and we can lead you in the right direction to get started.
    Dismiss Notice

TT @ ISLE OF MAN

1 red zl9 Mar 16, 2018

1. 1 red zl9

1 red zl9 Well-Known Member

:headbang:

2. R. J.

R. J. Senior Member

:hello: I read that over 252 racers have died during that race since it't inaugural race in 1907.

3. markus56

markus56 ZL-OA Co-owner Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator Supporting Member

If a guy doesn't have huge balls and nerves of steel, he should not enter this race!

4. 87kawzl

87kawzl Well-Known Member

I really dig the super slow motion action of the bikes suspension working and always look forward to sidecar races. The times are insane nowadays.

5. R. J.

R. J. Senior Member

:hello: The racers that race in the ISLE of Man must have no since of danger.

6. Harriminator

Harriminator Senior Member

Once I watched a report on tv 'bout the TT and when the races were finished they released the track and the visitors on bikes made their own 'races' - in a curve 5 or 6 bikers crashed and the camera recorded the bodies rolling on the ground with broken bones and injuries screaming in pain for emergency doctor...same thing every year.:banghead: