1. Guest,
    We need good tech writers that are willing to help out here at ZL-OA. If you like taking photos of jobs as you perform the steps on your repairs, have historical ads/documents from old magazines, or any else you think belongs in the Technical Library than you might be able to help. Send a private message to Furchin, Mudrunner88, Chris, Jarney, Wuputt, or Markus56 and we can lead you in the right direction to get started.
    Dismiss Notice

Vintage Motorcycle Days 2019

CHRIS Mar 10, 2019

1. CHRIS

CHRIS ZL-OA Co-owner Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator Supporting Member

Last edited: Mar 10, 2019
  2. R. J.

R. J. Supporting Member

:hello: Last year my Sister Evelyn & I stayed at the track. The price was cheaper than any Camp Grounds that quoted me over the phone. I was surprised that it was quit. Not all that noisy. They had several portable showers that was nice & clean. They was not all that busy. All the people that was camping around us was really nice. I took a ton of Deer meat & when the word got out I ended up cooking all of it in one night. :laughing7:. We all shared food some that I've never eaten before. Fun times.:notworthy:.

last

3. markus56

markus56 ZL-OA Co-owner Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator Supporting Member

Well, I'd love to go again and will watch the weather closely but I hate to make long range plans only to watch the rain and storms move in on that week as it approaches and then have to cancel. I love the event but the days of me enduring a lot of rain and mud are over with.

4. R. J.

R. J. Supporting Member

:hello: MarkUS I here you on that rain. I rode my 1983 Honda CB 650 SC to work almost every day for almost 9 years March 1985 to November 1994 rain or shine. It rained almost every day during the Summer months. I felt lighting through the bike many times over. :laughing7:.

5. rammy1500

rammy1500 Supporting Member X2

Austin and I plan on being there again this year, doubt we take the ZL's since when we did, didn't take them off the trailer.

6. rammy1500

rammy1500 Supporting Member X2

What a hot muddy mess this year, tons of people and bikes, but so humid I'd break out in a sweat just putting my sandals on. Didn't get many pictures, because it was pretty much the same as last year, just moved the band trailer to the other side of the in-field and Honda was the marque bike.

7. R. J.

R. J. Supporting Member

:hello: So did anyone else go. If I lived closer I'd go every year.