1. Guest,
    We need good tech writers that are willing to help out here at ZL-OA. If you like taking photos of jobs as you perform the steps on your repairs, have historical ads/documents from old magazines, or any else you think belongs in the Technical Library than you might be able to help. Send a private message to Furchin, Mudrunner88, Chris, Jarney, Wuputt, or Markus56 and we can lead you in the right direction to get started.
    Dismiss Notice

VMD 2011 Attendees

zlMark Jul 9, 2011

?

Who will be attending VMD 2011?

Poll closed Jul 21, 2011.
  1. Yes

85.7%
  2. Maybe

14.3%
  1. zlMark

zlMark Cult Leader

Trying to get an idea on who is attending VMD 2011.

2. Illby1

Illby1 Senior Member Supporting Member

First timer!!!

3. markus56

markus56 ZL-OA Co-owner Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator Supporting Member

Repeat offender!! :) Yeah, I'm goin'!! Wouldn't miss it for the world!

4. WillyD

WillyD Senior Member

yes....I will be there. I plan to arrive thursday early afternoon. The plan so far looks like Wissler will be coming thru my neck of the woods in the morning and I will join the caravan east. I am bringing my trailer with both my bikes along with tools, my grill and plenty of charcoal. My plans are to arrive and meet up with the early arrivers so we can set up and stock up on food and drinks. I plan to bring my canopy tent to set up at the club space too. I know usually there are a couple tents set up there for the people. I am camping this year and plan to park my trailer on the campsite and sleep on a cot inside.

That is my plan so far as I see it...

Willy

5. Hellion

Hellion Senior Member

Barring any major cattastrophe I will be there!!
    This will be my first VMD after being a member here for almost 4 years now!
    Hopefully my shoe string budget doesnt break! LOL

6. Wissler

Wissler Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I'll be there, like WillyD said- on Thursday afternoon. Trailering my 1K.
    Looks like the bigger trailer I was going to borrow for both bikes is unavailable that weekend.
    Can't wait to ride with everyone
    as I said last year: "It feels like we're a phuckin bad azzed wolf pack!"

7. CHRIS

CHRIS ZL-OA Co-owner Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator Supporting Member

you all know i would'nt miss out on a great weekend with my ZL bretheren.

have'nt missed VMD's since we started going as a group. not going to break a tradition ! :headbang:

i'll be there thurs. sometime close to noon

Last edited: Jul 9, 2011
  8. Jarney

Jarney Strip Warrior Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator Supporting Member

I "plan" on going, not sure what day I'll be able to show up or how long I'll be able to stay due to work - still trying to figure out how to get a day or two off. Later.

9. furchin

furchin ZL-OA Co-owner Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator Supporting Member

Ill be there with my trailer and 4 bikes. Will be arriving thursday afternoon or whenever the leader says to be there.

10. TruckerEd

TruckerEd Active Member

I will be up on Saturday, dont know if bike is coming due to trailer and running issue. Hoping to work both out next week.

11. zlMark

zlMark Cult Leader

Throw the bike in the back of the truck if you can't ride it. We can fix it!

12. paulfun

paulfun "King Of The 1/4mi (Internally Stock)"

Thats easy! Call in sick (with the runs) they never question that it seems! :pottytrain1:

13. Illby1

Illby1 Senior Member Supporting Member

I am assuming there are more than 12 people coming from the site....Right? How many have you had in the past?

Scotty B

14. CHRIS

CHRIS ZL-OA Co-owner Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator Supporting Member

here's a pic. from a few years ago. i had more on computer, but my hard drive fried, & i could only recover a few .
    [​IMG]

& one more

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 11, 2011
  15. Jarney

Jarney Strip Warrior Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator Supporting Member

The "4 day runs" - hahaha. Boy those must have been some powerful burritos. hahaha. Later.

16. pyrofitr1368

pyrofitr1368 Supporting Member

I am hoping to make arrangements to allow for a day(Thurs. or Fri.)I am coming from Roch. NY. any tips would be appreciated.

17. paulfun

paulfun "King Of The 1/4mi (Internally Stock)"

Food poisioning can leave you affected for a few days with the runnsand stomach cramps.

18. zlMark

zlMark Cult Leader

Of those 2 days friday is the day to go. The event doesn't start until friday anyways

19. zlMark

zlMark Cult Leader

There's a handful of members I know are going that haven't replied to this yet

20. badbrad

badbrad Senior Member

You sould have just called in each day to work with "ANAL CLOCOAMA" .

Means you couldnt see you &*# coming into work today:rotf::rotf:

YOU GUYS HAVE FUN! WISH I COULD GO:cussing: