1. Guest,
    We need good tech writers that are willing to help out here at ZL-OA. If you like taking photos of jobs as you perform the steps on your repairs, have historical ads/documents from old magazines, or any else you think belongs in the Technical Library than you might be able to help. Send a private message to Furchin, Mudrunner88, Chris, Jarney, Wuputt, or Markus56 and we can lead you in the right direction to get started.
    Dismiss Notice

Wanted ZL900 left black side cover with original paint and original sticker

liozl.01 Aug 29, 2018

1. liozl.01

liozl.01 Active Member

Looking for a very nice one ebony please ... 36002-5080-H8, Thanks !

2. liozl.01

liozl.01 Active Member

Hi .. nobody has one to sale ???

3. R. J.

R. J. Supporting Member

:hello: It's going to be hard to find an original one. Markus sells the decals that was made to original specs.

4. VmaxRider

VmaxRider Active Member

I seen a nice one on ebay today.

5. gouss

gouss Active Member

Have you a link please ?

6. badbrad

badbrad Senior Member

I believe I have this one new. If still needing, let me know and I’ll look in the hoard.

Brad

7. liozl.01

liozl.01 Active Member

Hi Brad, ok thank you very much ! Yes, I really need it, please tell me if OK..Thanks
    Lionel

8. badbrad

badbrad Senior Member

Please give me until tomorrow and I’ll send you some pics.

9. badbrad

badbrad Senior Member

Lionell, ’ll get that down for you and get some pics tomorrow but there are several on EBay for sale. Are you not interested in any of them?

liozl.01 likes this.
  10. badbrad

badbrad Senior Member

A494000D-ECF4-4418-BF9F-C93506E932C4.jpeg Lionell, I went and pulled them tonight and I’m sorry to say it’s a NOS red side cover and not a black one. I could have swore I had a black one as well and will look some more. Meantime, there are some on the bay currently.

MADD max (on eBay) bought some parts from me a few years ago and bet he got the black one. After I sold my black 900, I sold off a few parts.

R. J. likes this.
  11. gouss

gouss Active Member

Whaou very nice ! :thumbsup:

12. liozl.01

liozl.01 Active Member

Salut Brad, merci pour les photos mais je recherche un noir neuf, sur eBay ils sont en mauvais etat..Madmax n'en a pas..si tu retrouves le noir neuf je te l'achète..merci beaucoup

13. liozl.01

liozl.01 Active Member

Hi Brad, thank you for pictures but I'm looking for a new black, on eBay they are in bad condition.. Madmax does not have it.. if you find the new black I will buy it to you ... thank you very much in advance !
    Lionel