1. Guest,
    We need good tech writers that are willing to help out here at ZL-OA. If you like taking photos of jobs as you perform the steps on your repairs, have historical ads/documents from old magazines, or any else you think belongs in the Technical Library than you might be able to help. Send a private message to Furchin, Mudrunner88, Chris, Jarney, Wuputt, or Markus56 and we can lead you in the right direction to get started.
    Dismiss Notice

When America was Interesting!

Trojan441 Feb 3, 2020

1. Trojan441

Trojan441 Well-Known Member

4782301047_a224050188.jpg

Picture's worth a thousand words! C'mon Trump , stop slacking, "Make America Great Again!

2. Trojan441

Seriously, though has Trump done any good?

3. 87kawzl

87kawzl Supporting Member

Yes he has. His biggest achievement to date is shining the spotlight on the hatred that consumes the tolerant and inclusive left!:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

markus56 likes this.
  4. R. J.

R. J. Supporting Member

:hello: Unemployment is at a all time low since 1969. He has given tax incentives to US Companies to stay here or to get them back in the US. Our Defence Contrators are booming again. He deregulated/softened the laws on Coal Corporations to but the Miners back to work. In the area in PA that I grew up they reopened 6 or more Mines that barack hussein obama shut down. ( Commie he is)New Steel Mills are being built. I'm glad that impeachent bull crap is over. What a wast of our money that was. All in all it cost us something like onehundred million.

markus56 likes this.
  5. 87kawzl

In addition to that, he lowered most Americans Federal tax rate putting more in the pocket of the working person/family. His mistake with that move was payroll withholdings were adjusted downward and many who were expecting typical refunds didn't receive nearly as much as they were used to. Lots of people use that windfall for vacation funds or something.

Tax time last year, a ton of people equated that they paid more taxes because the refund went down or away but they received it throughout the year when their take home pay went up significantly. They didn't see that overall there were less taxes paid and quickly forgot about the Trump Bump in take home pay. There are lots of uneducated and undereducated people out in the world that figure a big refund means they paid less taxes and a small refund means they pay more taxes.:banghead:

markus56 and R. J. like this.
  6. madmanncr500

madmanncr500 Well-Known Member

NO POLITICS ,READ THE RULES BOYS!!!

7. R. J.

R. J. Supporting Member

:hello: TRUMP changed that rule. :laughing7:. It all depends on how you look at it. Putting people back to work has nothing to do with politics.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2020
    markus56 likes this.
  8. 87kawzl

Politics isn't really mentioned in the rules that I just read, unless I missed it somewhere.:popcorn:

9. madmanncr500

madmanncr500 Well-Known Member

was a joke!!!

10. R. J.

R. J. Supporting Member

:hello: Rule #77. No joking allowed. :laughing7:.

madmanncr500 likes this.
  11. GaryD

GaryD Supporting Member

"was a joke!!!"

That's what the rest of the world thinks of american polotics..:rolleyes::p

We should know...it took us 4 years to get our poloticians to actually do what we told them to do!!!!:banghead:

R. J. likes this.
  12. 87kawzl

And what the majority wanted on brexit isn't really hammered out yet...

13. Trojan441

14. Trojan441

The vote didn't reflect the % who live in the British Isles, 1000s of EX Pats who do not live here ,were invited to vote n' yet people like me Resident domiciled had to register to vote! Every mainstream Political Party said we should stay in, so then that is time to vote out! Nothing against Europeans, but we are an Iland race n' we think differently, plus I liked Holland when it was Holland, France, Denmark Germany ditto, but when people who are bureaucrats start to interfere in every aspect of your life, then it is time to prime n' load those muskets and say "sod off". Europe has it's own problems, frictions are still there, Germany France, Germany Poland, Poland Russia n' little Britain is hated by everybody! We have lots of enemies within to, sad times. My Paternal grandfather fought in the First Works War @ Paschendaele n' survived my other Maternal Grandfather was in a reserved occupation in the mines, the Britsh working Class were/are a tough people, just constantly distracted n' betrayed n' unloved!

15. Trojan441

North/ South is here too, as a wider issue, not really on personal basis mostly n' I am a foreigner from the North living in the deep South! I find people just want to get along but, Bureaucrats, politicians, criminals and money just get in the way!

16. Trojan441