1. Guest,
    We need good tech writers that are willing to help out here at ZL-OA. If you like taking photos of jobs as you perform the steps on your repairs, have historical ads/documents from old magazines, or any else you think belongs in the Technical Library than you might be able to help. Send a private message to Furchin, Mudrunner88, Chris, Jarney, Wuputt, or Markus56 and we can lead you in the right direction to get started.
    Dismiss Notice

Why do they bash?

Eastwood Jun 1, 2018

1. Eastwood

Eastwood Supporting Member

You act like a child when you make the comment “that site is for girls” when you refer to ZL-OA on a Facebook ZL 900 page.This forum as I see it has created a wealth of information, ideas and some friends. It has provoked the want to learn more in me. All one has to do is read some of the early post from this forum to see how so many people have made this, The Eliminator site for the best information you will find. Stop being a Basher and grow The hell up!

2. markus56

markus56 ZL-OA Co-owner Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator Supporting Member

I thought we got rid of all the bashers around here? Some people just gotta' have something to ***** about these days. This place is kinda like life in a way......you get out of it what you put into it! We're always open to suggestions of how we can do better.

3. paulfun

paulfun "King Of The 1/4mi (Internally Stock)"

Who is bashing zl-oa ?
    I haven't noticed any posts here.

4. Eastwood

No one on this forum. It is happening on Kawasaki ZL 900 Facebook. Some people will refer others to this site for technical information and that is where the bashing has taken place. It’s the snide comments that are made if a person suggest searching info here.

5. BearHunter

BearHunter Member

This forum helped me a lot and I hope I helped some people too. In those days of Facebook and social media, discussions forums are probably outdated, just like emails are for the newer generation. Live and let live. We don't need those Trolls here.

6. markus56

markus56 ZL-OA Co-owner Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator Supporting Member

I know what and WHOM you are referring to Eastwood. I've seen it myself and call them out on it whenever it happens. A couple of ex-members are the culprits......most here know who they are without mentioning names.

7. paulfun

Thanks for the clarification.
    I don't waste my time with Facebook so I guess you could say I was a little confused with your post. Guess with Markus,s statement I could guess who the culprits are also.

I still don't understand what is so great about Facebook, got on a few times and was nothing but bored and frustrated with everything haven't went back in years but they still bombard me with useless e mails telling me how much I,m missing and how many possible friend I might have or useless messages that have nothing to do with any of my interests.
    Guess I might look at the zl thing today just to check it out.

8. 87kawzl

87kawzl Well-Known Member

Like Markus said, people that have received the ban hammer that are probably bitter. I personally have no use for Facebook.

9. kvalheim

kvalheim Well-Known Member

I seen they even started there own Eliminator facebook page so they can be the moderator of it and control it.

10. markus56

Yep, you know who they are Paul and Kevin.

kvalheim likes this.
  11. basket case

basket case Well-Known Member

Kind of a two pony show over there... Me and my shadow sorta thing. Pop in from time to time but not so much anymore. World wide web has its disadvantages.

12. R. J.

R. J. Senior Member

:hello: Screw them & Face Book. :laughing7:. :pain10:. I don't have one. I get enough junk E mail :pain10: :banghead: as it is so I don't need that crap for sure.

13. reddobie0

reddobie0 Well-Known Member

ZL-OA ROCKS!!!!

14. Eastwood

The Facebook page has a decent size following. Not sure how many use or know of ZL-OA. I have seen the ZL-OA name dropped a few times for a go to for info. New owners seeking help. I’m sure once a person searches this site out they will enjoy the information contained.

markus56 likes this.
  15. DirtyRider

DirtyRider Member

I saw the "that site is for girls" comment. Just laughed. If you have a ZL, this site is a must. From what else I seen in the comments, some just wanted to bring drama. I'm not against anyone not wanting drama on the forums.

16. ZLrider

ZLrider Well-Known Member

I like girls. If this site is for girls, just one more plus in my book. LOL Odd that I've not seen a lot them here though......

17. R. J.

R. J. Senior Member

:hello: We have a dozen or so but they don't come on anymore except for one new member.

18. Eastwood

You won’t see the ladies here unless they are selling the ex’s ride.

19. paulfun

I won't mention names but yes they like to create drama. If anyone knows who they are and the other forums they used to frequent one could easily see by the context of their posts and their inability to discuss/comprehend what one says in a reply that they thrive on drama!
    For them to call us girls because we have the ability to communicate decently with each other and not always just try to prove we know better than the next person no matter what the truth is is simply laughable!
    Now for some drama -- I would sure enjoy what would happen if they tried to insult any of us to my face rather than hiding behind thier computer screen thousands of miles away. What is funny to me is I believe I am not the only one who offered to make face to face conversation available to them at times when they were causing grief here.
    It's sad but unfortunately we must bite our toung and watch our wordig and simply tolerate people like that sometimes as they know as long as it's online and not imperson that they are safe to act like they are above.
    Sadly they will sooner or later run their mouth in person to the wrong person face to face and get their attitude adjusted and we probably won't be fortunate enough to see it.
    But then again maybe it already happened and we watched it on one of those u-tube videos where they show the cocky aggressor getting immediate justice when they pick on the wrong person

20. R. J.

R. J. Senior Member

:hello: Well said Paul. :notworthy:.