1. Guest,
    We need good tech writers that are willing to help out here at ZL-OA. If you like taking photos of jobs as you perform the steps on your repairs, have historical ads/documents from old magazines, or any else you think belongs in the Technical Library than you might be able to help. Send a private message to Furchin, Mudrunner88, Chris, Jarney, Wuputt, or Markus56 and we can lead you in the right direction to get started.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Nice OEM Clutch Lever

nick77 Apr 8, 2018

1. nick77

nick77 Active Member

Looking for a nice OEM Clutch lever for my 900. Anyone have one they are willing to part with?

2. markus56

markus56 ZL-OA Co-owner Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator Supporting Member

I'll check my stash and get back with you Nick. Ain't seen you around here in a coons age....hope you've been well.

3. nick77

nick77 Active Member

Thank You Markus! Been doing fine. Just busy with life and finally getting around to some me time. Trying to the 900 ready for ridding season. Hope all is well in your world!

4. markus56

markus56 ZL-OA Co-owner Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator Supporting Member

This is your lucky day Nick. I can spare one NOS clutch lever and it'll cost you 40 bucks plus shipping. In case you didn't know, these have been NLA for several years now and in high demand. You can still get the brass insert from Kawasaki and it should be new with a new lever.

R. J. likes this.
  5. R. J.

R. J. Senior Member

:hello: Good job Markus. :notworthy:. Eyes know u address & I have KY camo. U won't know eyes been 2 U home. :laughing7:.

6. nick77

nick77 Active Member

Thank You Sir! Just let me know how you would like to be paid!

7. R. J.

R. J. Senior Member

:hello: I have 4 levers getting powder coated gloss black. Cost $6 each.