1. Guest,
    We need good tech writers that are willing to help out here at ZL-OA. If you like taking photos of jobs as you perform the steps on your repairs, have historical ads/documents from old magazines, or any else you think belongs in the Technical Library than you might be able to help. Send a private message to Furchin, Mudrunner88, Chris, Jarney, Wuputt, or Markus56 and we can lead you in the right direction to get started.
    Dismiss Notice

Zl 900 parts for sale: Tachometer,nos water/temp sensors, petccks, etc.

Jukemaster Jan 19, 2015

1. Jukemaster

Jukemaster Member

I'm selling some goodies I purchased and ending up not using.
    Prices are what I paid a year ago and I'm just offering them to fellow members first before ebaying them.
    If interested in something , call Tom (215) 651-9816 Thanks everyone........

1. Headlight both filaments good , small blemish/stone chip....................................................$ 15.00

2. Tachometer, works and v-nice condition , with alum housing and new damper.......................$ 195.00

3. Tachometer , nor working, decent shape , no alum. housing................................................$ 20.00

4. Front water pipe (directly under the exhaust header front of motor, New . ..........................$ 75.00

5. Original petcock , works well............................................................................................$ 40.00

6. 97 deg. Fan switch New (obsolete years ago) P/N 27010-1180..........................................$90.00

7. 120 deg. Water temp switch New (obsolete years ago) P/N 27010-1191.............................$80.00

8. Front brake single and dual hose assy. with chrome manifold used......................................$20.00

9. Gasket for the pulsing cover New......................................................................................$5.00

10. Stock cam chain adjuster used but good.........................................................................$10.00