1. Guest,
    We need good tech writers that are willing to help out here at ZL-OA. If you like taking photos of jobs as you perform the steps on your repairs, have historical ads/documents from old magazines, or any else you think belongs in the Technical Library than you might be able to help. Send a private message to Furchin, Mudrunner88, Chris, Jarney, Wuputt, or Markus56 and we can lead you in the right direction to get started.
    Dismiss Notice

Zl1000 air box block off plate that is used with pod filters.

Krj Sep 27, 2018

1. Krj

Krj New Member

Zl1000 air box block off plate that is used with pod filters

2. markus56

markus56 ZL-OA Co-owner Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator Supporting Member

If you're looking for block off plates, there are some on E-bay that are decent.

3. R. J.

R. J. Senior Member

:hello: I think he means the one that goes up under the frame behind the carbs. The ZL Store used to offer one.

4. Raf900

Raf900 Member

Do you want to eliminate the air pump? Block off plates.Please be more specific.

5. Krj

Krj New Member

I am looking for the one that installs behind the carbs when you remove the air box and use individual K&N filters .I saw one on the modern classic motorsports website and ordered it but they are refunding my money saying that it is not available.

6. markus56

markus56 ZL-OA Co-owner Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator Supporting Member

I guess he ran out of them and will not be making anymore.