1. Guest,
    We need good tech writers that are willing to help out here at ZL-OA. If you like taking photos of jobs as you perform the steps on your repairs, have historical ads/documents from old magazines, or any else you think belongs in the Technical Library than you might be able to help. Send a private message to Furchin, Mudrunner88, Chris, Jarney, Wuputt, or Markus56 and we can lead you in the right direction to get started.
    Dismiss Notice

ZL1000 FOR SALE

RED1987ZL1000 Aug 9, 2019

1. RED1987ZL1000

RED1987ZL1000 Member

Hey all sadly I am selling my zl1000, my house was broken into and the motorcycle stolen, taken for a joy ride and dumped or wrecked. lot of things still good on it I have a clear title to it if you are interested and serious please call me 843-901-6413 Glenn

Attached Files:

2. 87kawzl

87kawzl Supporting Member

That's terrible! I hope they catch the idiots and put them in a cage where they belong. Geeze, jagoff kids with no respect for other people's property. Makes me sick. Hope they didn't turn over the house too bad and keep your eyes peeled for some punk with road rash. I feel for you.

3. R. J.

R. J. Supporting Member

:hello: What are you asking for your ZL. That sucks. I know what it's like. We had a break in back in 10/87. I was out of town for G. E. in Pittsburgh PA. I had my Wife with me. We was gone for 5 days and my Wifes Brother called me. We flew home the next day. The low life scums broke the glass in our sliding glass door on the back porch. The inside of the house looked like a tornado hit. They took all our electronics and Xmas gifts that I bought for my wife. To this day everytime that we come home I walk the whole house to see if anything was taken.

4. RED1987ZL1000

RED1987ZL1000 Member

Looking to get 1300 for the bike

5. 87kawzl

87kawzl Supporting Member

Too bad your so far away @ just over 10 hours. It looks like the meanstreak front end conversion project that I've been keeping a lookout for.

Damn thieves. Deliquent jagoffs.

Honestly, I think you will have to part it out to get near that $ out of it and it would take a while to move the bits along. PM me if you're headed north in your pick up truck anytime soon. GLWS.