1. Guest,
    We need good tech writers that are willing to help out here at ZL-OA. If you like taking photos of jobs as you perform the steps on your repairs, have historical ads/documents from old magazines, or any else you think belongs in the Technical Library than you might be able to help. Send a private message to Furchin, Mudrunner88, Chris, Jarney, Wuputt, or Markus56 and we can lead you in the right direction to get started.
    Dismiss Notice

ZL1000 needed!

wellsies2 Dec 10, 2015

1. wellsies2

wellsies2 Member

TowPac USA makes convertible trike kits is Aroma Park Illinois. We are looking for a ZL1000 in the Chicago land and northwestern Indiana areas to "rent" for a day or 2 to design a new trike kit for a customer in another state. If you or someone you know has one and would like to make a little money before Christmas, please call us @ 815-937-1079 and ask for Jeremie. We can pickup and drop off the motorcycle if needed.

towpacusa.com
    https://www.facebook.com/TowpacUSA/

Kawasaki_ZL_1000.jpg

Last edited: Dec 10, 2015
  2. madmanncr500

madmanncr500 Well-Known Member

:goodluck: Not to many want to sale there 0ne year only ZL, just so it can be :Whaxatk: into a trike!!!!!

3. wellsies2

wellsies2 Member

madmanncr500;220398,

Thanks for your comment. We only need it for a day or 2, we do not want to buy one, so I edited the original post. Hopefully there is someone out there nearby who can help us out.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2015
  4. madmanncr500

madmanncr500 Well-Known Member

Now your talking ,I'm sure some one will step up to help you out!!

5. WillyD

WillyD Senior Member

My rear wheel is off mine right now. You need it to just mock up something? I gotta be very close to where you are.

6. wellsies2

wellsies2 Member

WillyD,

Awesome! You are just over an hour away. I am messaging you. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2015