1. Guest,
    We need good tech writers that are willing to help out here at ZL-OA. If you like taking photos of jobs as you perform the steps on your repairs, have historical ads/documents from old magazines, or any else you think belongs in the Technical Library than you might be able to help. Send a private message to Furchin, Mudrunner88, Chris, Jarney, Wuputt, or Markus56 and we can lead you in the right direction to get started.
    Dismiss Notice

zl900 for sale in Wisconsin

zljim Mar 1, 2020

1. zljim

zljim Well-Known Member

2. Wissler

Wissler Senior Member Supporting Member

Must be someone we know. He's got a set of brackets for the chrome covers, like the ones I copied from wuputt. I've borrowed mine out a few times.....

3. R. J.

R. J. Supporting Member

:hello: I have the drawing for the air box bracket assy in MM and SAE if any one wants a copy let me know. Someone from across the pond E mailed it to be a few years ago.

4. madmanncr500

madmanncr500 Senior Member

:roflmao::laugh::confused: $2000.....ROFLMAO!!!!!!

5. zljim

zljim Well-Known Member

okay smartass... What would be a appropriate price for the bike/package?

6. R. J.

R. J. Supporting Member

:hello:SIMMER DOWN NOW. . IMHO I wouldn't sell it for less than the $2000 that you are asking for. :notworthy:.

7. 87kawzl

87kawzl Supporting Member

Never could understand the beating up of the price that people are asking for their machines on an enthusit website. Wouldn't you want a good price for your machine if you had to let it go? Doesn't help market value if all the 85-87 eliminators are only worth barely anything on the owners association site.

markus56 likes this.
  8. R. J.

R. J. Supporting Member

:hello:The blue book value on The ZL 9/10 has goan up about 20 to 25% from 6 years ago. When I kick the bucket I'm giving all my toys to the AMA. :laughing7:. That way they will live forever. :laughing7:.

9. wuputt

wuputt ZL-OA Co-owner Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator Technical Author Supporting Member

I would not drop the price either. I wish I had the Targa scoop.

10. Eastwood

Eastwood Supporting Member

Guy has a couple of price options if buying. Stock price less then what most list for. Just needs a buyer that knows what all he is getting.

wuputt likes this.
  11. zljim

zljim Well-Known Member

12. GaryD

GaryD Supporting Member

So can we assume this is your bike?

13. zljim

zljim Well-Known Member

yes, decided to sell one of mine...

14. zljim

zljim Well-Known Member

Bike/ spare parts have been sold, Thank you

15. R. J.

R. J. Supporting Member

:hello: I hope that you did get the 2 K. :notworthy:.