1. Guest,
    We need good tech writers that are willing to help out here at ZL-OA. If you like taking photos of jobs as you perform the steps on your repairs, have historical ads/documents from old magazines, or any else you think belongs in the Technical Library than you might be able to help. Send a private message to Furchin, Mudrunner88, Chris, Jarney, Wuputt, or Markus56 and we can lead you in the right direction to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  1. madmanncr500

madmanncr500 Well-Known Member

2. samuelc

samuelc Active Member

You can put $6500 into it but it doesn't mean it's worth $6500.

3. madmanncr500

Its a members bike here..........

4. samuelc

samuelc Active Member

It's a lot of work to get it that nice. I mean NO disrespect. I realize that took countless hours. I'm sorry for the way my comment came out.

5. madmanncr500

you shall be shot at sun down son :pistols::pistols:
    :rotf: its all good here no worries!!!:rr:

6. R. J.

R. J. Supporting Member

:hello: If I remember correctly he paid around $3,500 for it. At least that is what the last guy was asking for it. It is a great looking machine. :thumbsup:

7. kawboy

kawboy Supporting Member Technical Author

That used to be swflmike's bike. Don't know if the guy selling it is a member.

8. f1nxlife

f1nxlife Supporting Member

Nice bike,,one of the very few ,molested 900 s , that I like,,,In my estimation,,,I couldnt see paying 6500 for it,,but I could be motivated,,,by a motivated seller,,I keep telling myself,,that my next purchase is a Lamborghini Gallardo,,which I can buy right now,,and jizz out the payments with my eyes closed (I have a co signer my credit is non existent ),,,my Business is doing far better than I could have ever imagined....With that being said,,I just want to save more before anything,,The GPZ..has got me for at least 7500 or maybe 8000.00,,with the bike,,the shipping,,the spares,,and the restoration / mechanical repairs,,,Ill never get that back,,,but then again,,,Ill never sell it either,,,Next spring,,Ill have whats in the picture,,parked next to my Ferrari,,,

Attached Files:

9. R. J.

R. J. Supporting Member

:hello: The bike came out of North Port Fl. swflmike sold it to another member who I think is from New Jersey. He was having some kind of issues with it. Can't recall what they were.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2016
  10. R. J.

R. J. Supporting Member

:hello: The last member that had it user name is Rude Dog. He had electrical issues. It kept blowing the 30 AMP main fuse then his bearing went out in his cooling fan.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2016
  11. R. J.

R. J. Supporting Member

:hello: I have 2 used fans from low mile bikes. Both are in like new condition. $55 shipped. Most likely he fixed his electrical issues.

12. Fern

Fern Supporting Member

Nice bike. Owner didn't own it too long, wonder what happened?

13. R. J.

R. J. Supporting Member

:hello: Not sure who has it. Rude Dog & I was PM-ing back & fourth about his fan problem about 2 years ago. Man time flies.

14. Rude Dog

Rude Dog Active Member

Yep, My bike.
    Went to take the bike out the other day and it was dead. Figured it was a short with the fan; no luck. Got it to start after playing with the starter switch and then no luck since. No time to play with it right now, just too busy with work and Im not knowledgeable with electrical stuff. Looking for a quick sale as it is or trade for another bike. Make me an offer or tell me what you have to trade. Here is info on the bike: